MSC Seashore questions on upgrade wifi, thermal spa, cruise planners....?

3forfl

Hello All,

We are booked for the Seashore out of Port Canaveral 12/7-12/17 and wanted to know what the charge is to upgrade our Browse internet to Browse and Stream plan on 1 device on the ship?

The thermal spa on the website says $195 per person for the 10 days, do they offer a better deal in the planners on the cruise?

Does anyone have any cruise daily planners from recent out of FL ports for the Seashore?

Thank you for any information and tips!!!

3 minutes ago, go.without.you said:

There doesn't seem to be many posts about this ship, why is that? Following because I'm booked for November, 1st MSC.

The ship is currently in Europe, was doing South America prior.

That is most likely why there is no current info.

She returns to the US, and resumes service from Port Canaveral Nov 16, 2023.

We will be on the Nov 16 cruise.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 3forfl said:

The thermal spa on the website says $195 per person for the 10 days, do they offer a better deal in the planners on the cruise?

They do never offer deals for spa access in the planners. Spa access is very expensive on board or not sold at all. Usually 2 times entrance is already more expensive than the cruise pass bought before. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Happymemakes3 said:

Thank you for the info, so is that a good deal for the 10 day sailing?
Do you know anything about upgrading the internet packages of the ship, does that come up in the planners? 

It's probably an "OK" deal if you want the spa access. We paid $227 (x2) for the 19 day Transatlantic which, as Fla Mike pointed out, arrives Nov 16. I'm thrilled with the price. There was a time (supposedly) that thermal spa passes often sold out on TA's. IDK. 

FWIW, we've never sailed Seashore, but the spa with private outside access looks very appealing. In 2018, we bought spa passes for 21 day B2B on Meraviglia and only paid $60 (x2) x 2 for each voyage. Honestly, even back then, it was a steal--and I believed it was a mistake when I grabbed the passes at those prices. However, I didn't care for that spa enough to get passes on sister ship, Grandiosa, for 25 days spring, 2022. 

Edited by Rhea98

23 hours ago, Happymemakes3 said:

Do you know anything about upgrading the internet packages of the ship, does that come up in the planners? 

They also have never any offers for the internet packages or upgrading them in the planners. With MSC usually everything is much much more expensive on board than beforehand. The offers in the planners are mostly shop items that cannot be bought in advance. 

USD 195 for 10 days spa access on Seashore seems to be a correct price. "Good deals" are usually only available on old ships (where I would not pay for the spa, even it is half of that amount) and longer cruises.

8 hours ago, Rhea98 said:

It's probably an "OK" deal if you want the spa access. We paid $227 (x2) for the 19 day Transatlantic which, as Fla Mike pointed out, arrives Nov 16. I'm thrilled with the price.  

Interesting.  I paid the same for 25 days boarding in Rome, so I'm super happy at about $9/day. The spa does look great!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

With MSC usually everything is much much more expensive on board than beforehand. The offers in the planners are mostly shop items that cannot be bought in advance. 

This is why I am especially upset that NO specialty dining packages have ever been offered on my booking for my upcoming cruise.  I suspect I'll be paying a premium and not getting the benefit of the extra Voyager points on the pre-cruise spend.  😡

That is some great deals for the thermal spa on long trips! I have seen where you can get internet at 50% off on some planners for the 1st and 2nd day but I just need to upgrade one of the free plans to Browse and Stream and that are not showing anything on the website to upgrade but people have been doing it on the ships but I was just wanting a price idea on if anyone has done this once they got on the ship? Thanks for everyone's responses so far!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 8:57 AM, Fla Mike said:

The ship is currently in Europe, was doing South America prior.

That is most likely why there is no current info.

She returns to the US, and resumes service from Port Canaveral Nov 16, 2023.

We will be on the Nov 16 cruise.

We too are on the 11/16 sailing but only for 4 days.... Breaking in our 3 yr old grandson to cruising!!!!

That's long enough for a first time 3 year old!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 11:28 AM, DCGuy64 said:

Isn't spa access complimentary for Yacht Club guests? At least I thought it was. And are you limited to 1 hour per person?

Yes it is Complimentary,  We were not limited to one hour on our previous Yacht Club cruise.  See you there.

• Like 1