Suite perks?

vino100

On 8/11/2023 at 1:17 PM, vino100 said:

do full suites still get free room service? 

I think the only way we will know is from fellow CC members in the following weeks who sail in full suites on ships where the new changes have been implemented.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I find it ironic, idiotic, sad, ridiculous, that we need to come to Cruise Critic to get answers from Princess.  And even when we do this, we can't guarantee that what is posted is "gospel". 

Agree completely. My CVP actually said I had better contacts (meaning social  media) than him regarding what was really happening on the ships. I believe most people who are currently sailing will truthfully relay what their experiences are. I believe these experiences vary by ship and also by the crew they interact with. I understand this is why nothing seems to be consistent from cruise to cruise. Still I find this information in its aggregate form useful. 

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 1

We are in a suite in October and have Plus but the very OLD Plus and then in March with Plus 50.  Hoping room service is still free.  In October it is just not worth it for us to pay $40 per day more for room service the few days we would use it. Not interested in the other "benefits" of the new Plus 60.

• Like 1