Flight Ease - how to see flights prior to booking cruise.

DaveOKC

I must be doing something wrong, so please help me out!

I am looking for a one way fare from Rotterdam to US this April and the airlines are very expensive, so I thought I would check out Flight Ease.  I cannot figure out how to get it to show me flights and prices - I have not yet booked my cruise.

You will need to do a dummy booking.  Usually I try using the Princess site as they use the same service but Netherlands is a special case where occasionally HAL gets some smoking deals.  Be sure to try Business class.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

You will need to do a dummy booking.  Usually I try using the Princess site as they use the same service but Netherlands is a special case where occasionally HAL gets some smoking deals.  Be sure to try Business class.  

Tried that - at what point do I see the airfares?

14 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

And KLM if it’s there for business 😃. It was a really good deal one year - so good I didn’t use my FF miles.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Likely tomorrow morning.  Occasionally earlier 

@Kazu. I do like KLM but not available from my home airport non-stop

Edited by Mary229

Just now, DaveOKC said:

You need to be booked.  Booking with a 7 day hold may do the trick?  Not sure - never tried it - just a thought.

1 minute ago, kazu said:

You need to be booked.  Booking with a 7 day hold may do the trick?  Not sure - never tried it - just a thought.

That is what works, simply book it on courtesy hold then look at airfare.  Sometimes you have to wait overnight to have the booking “take”

Once you've booked the cruise and picked flights in Flight Ease, how do you go about rechecking flights for a better fare.  Do you pick "change flights"?   I don't want to lose what I have, just want to "Shop" to see if there is a better fare.  I thought I'd check on cruise critic so I don't  mess up my booking.

2 minutes ago, topspot said:

Once you've booked the cruise and picked flights in Flight Ease, how do you go about rechecking flights for a better fare.  Do you pick "change flights"?   I don't want to lose what I have, just want to "Shop" to see if there is a better fare.  I thought I'd check on cruise critic so I don't  mess up my booking.

Yes, choose change flights.  Nothing is booked until you go through the entire procedure.  I will go through and look at both flights and then simply close my browser is it is not of interest 

• Like 1