Medical Evacuation on Legend

groundloop

On 8/14/2023 at 7:53 PM, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @FastShip24🙂

There exists many, many, many more threads (posts) like this on the Cruise Critic message boards (across all cruise lines). Search any board, you'll find quite a bit of medical evacuation posts. I'll list just a teenie tiny sample from a quick search of the Carnival boards below. 

🍹

It has absolutely nothing to do with the cruise.  Do they post everytime someone goes to the medical facility onboard?

• Like 1

On 8/15/2023 at 11:49 AM, Butterbean1000 said:

Oh come on, really?  You are comparing pictures and videos posted so thousands will see with someone talking about an occurence on a ship?  If nothing else the OP was taking up for the family, no names, no pictures, no videos.  If it was a family member of mine, I would appreciate the post. 

As would I...

On 8/16/2023 at 5:30 PM, tonit964 said:

On a Princess ship last fall. They didn’t clear the deck. IMG_3037.thumb.jpeg.ca651fd31f7b4783a1561efef4670c9a.jpeg

Was that the Sapphire in Oct.? We were on this one and they did ask people to stay away. We just waited it out sitting on our balcony. Phones go in the safe and only come out when we are in port.

42 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

Was that the Sapphire in Oct.? We were on this one and they did ask people to stay away. We just waited it out sitting on our balcony. Phones go in the safe and only come out when we are in port.

Yes, that was the last day of the cruise and we missed PV and went to San Diego instead due to tropical storm Orlean.

• Like 1