Le petit chef with kids

soozles

Has anyone done le petit chef with kids? Do they charge you if they’re ordering from the kids menu, or can they order off the kids menu? I think they’d enjoy the experience, but probably not really eat any of the food… 

5 hours ago, soozles said:

Do they charge you if they’re ordering from the kids menu, or can they order off the kids menu?

Haven't done it with kids, but I'd surmise yes and yes.  It's not so much about the price of the food---it's about the show.

6 hours ago, soozles said:

Has anyone done le petit chef with kids? Do they charge you if they’re ordering from the kids menu, or can they order off the kids menu? I think they’d enjoy the experience, but probably not really eat any of the food… 

As far as I know it is one flat rate regardless of age, you are paying for a seat at the show so kids cost the same as adults no matter what they eat.

The Petit Chef menu is fixed, with two options, that's the entire point of it.  I would caution against taking young children or overly fidgety children.  Nothing against kids, that's just what kids are - some may be enthralled with it, others not so much.  The program runs close to two hours and it is cute and animated, but on our night some younger kids were bored and fidgety..  The program is very creative and is not like a normal dining room experience.  There is a lengthy story that goes with the production and people are focussing on that while being served.

I do not know if other menu options were offered for the kids, but the meal service is choreographed to the show so different offerings may get it out if sync.

• Like 1