Any suggestions for St. Lucia excursions

MouserNY

I can't seem to decide which St. Lucia excursion would be best for my family, we have a 10 year old son. There are so many to choose from. I heard so much about the beautiful Pitons. But I also want to see a lot of the island history and culture.  

Check the number of cruise ships in port on your day in St. Lucia.  The cruise timetable website lists this information.  When we were there, the getaway and another NCL ship were in port.  The Getaway was docked downtown, which created massive gridlock so if two ships are in port check the google traffic carefully to ensure you allocate enough time to return.  

We travelled to St. Lucia with a 4, 8 and 12 year old.  The Pitons were beautiful, along with the drive in volcano/mud baths and waterfall, but it is quite a long drive from he port through windy roads to get there, and if there are two cruise ships in port they will be extremely crowded, which will make these beautiful sites a bit more difficult to appreciate.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MouserNY said:

I can't seem to decide which St. Lucia excursion would be best for my family, we have a 10 year old son. There are so many to choose from. I heard so much about the beautiful Pitons. But I also want to see a lot of the island history and culture.  

Consider 

COSOL - https://www.cosol-tours.com (considered the best by many)

ISLAND MAN TOURS (getting good feedback recently) - https://www.islandmantaxi.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Has anybody heard of a ship’s excursion called „meet the makers“? Is it worth it?

It would help if you said what cruise line,  maybe a short description of the tour or a link to the description.... Haven't heard of a tour called that by any local providers, but then - I obviously don't know every single tour in island, lol.. 

1 hour ago, reedprincess said:

It would help if you said what cruise line,  maybe a short description of the tour or a link to the description.... Haven't heard of a tour called that by any local providers, but then - I obviously don't know every single tour in island, lol.. 

Crystal cruises 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Any idea what kind of 4x4 open vehicle is used in Castries St Lucia for Celebrity’s excursion from the port to a waterfall, fishing villages and beach excursions?  

18 hours ago, mauimary said:

Any idea what kind of 4x4 open vehicle is used in Castries St Lucia for Celebrity’s excursion from the port to a waterfall, fishing villages and beach excursions?  

Similar to this:

145.jpg