Excursion Availability British Isles

bkerber

Hi All. We are cruising to Ireland, Iceland and Scotland next May. My cruise planner has excursions available to purchase for Akureyri and Reyjavik Iceland and Belfast. Will the other ports be posted at a later date or we on our own. Ports of Waterford and Cork, Ireland, Dover, England and Shetland and Inverness, Scotland are the ports with no excursions posted.

If there are none, do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks much!

1 hour ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

If you are a person who likes to see things outside of a cruise ship excursion I would highly recommend

"BUSY BUS". We used them in the British Isles a few years back and they are awesome.

They can be contacted at:

https://www.busybus.co.uk/

I second this.  This was our favorite excursion.  I’d book them again anytime.

Happy to help with some suggestions for Dover as I live in that area but depends on what you are into. London is easily doable by train for the day or otherwise the castle in Dover is good. Nearby towns of Canterbury (again, train is easy here) or Sandwich are steeped in history. There is a stunning cliff top walk too to the South Foreland Light House and St Margaret-at-Cliff. 
Again all accessible by train, you have seaside towns of Broadstairs and Margate or in the other direction a big designer shopping outlet in Ashford. 
If I was going to pick one it would be the walk along the white cliffs. Breathtaking views and a lovely tea room at the lighthouse! 

• Like 1