Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I told NCL it wasn’t enough time. They said they’re authorized to book flights 30 minutes apart

I’m sorry you are In This situation.hopefully there are enough delayed that they’ll hold the plane. We’ve booked our air through NCL for Europe next year. We are watching flights and if it gets within 500.00 we are booking our own.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

I’m sorry you are In This situation.hopefully there are enough delayed that they’ll hold the plane. We’ve booked our air through NCL for Europe next year. We are watching flights and if it gets within 500.00 we are booking our own.

I hope so but I don’t know. Flight aware says it took off 13 minutes ago which actually is 4 minutes before it was supposed to.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Stowaway LFC said:

Yikes! 30 minutes is not enough time if you have to clear customs. They should have taken that into account when booking since it's international.  I would complain to NCL about that.  This must be the bad side of using NCL's airfare. 

they gave me an hour. And I said that’s not enough.

tbey said they can do 30 mins. I got off of my plane at 7:07 and this one took off at 7:46.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Mommapadraig said:

Same!  I have NCL air on a cruise in 2025 that departs from London.  If I can get it cheaper on my own I will cancel NCL's air.

• Like 4

In the security line this lady pushed her way past everyone saying her flight was boarding. I said mine is too. In customs a guy tried the same thing. I told him he wasn’t getting past me. I was in worse shape than him. He didn’t get past me.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 22

14 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

Does NCL figure this out for you, or do you fend for yourself?

I emailed my former vacation planner but she’s never answered any of my emails so I don’t think she’ll start now. They owe me something in my opinion. But it’s me handling it with customer service.

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Great review Greg as always. 

I’m sorry you missed your flight that was definitely not enough time for a connection that involved customs. 

How are you feeling?  It sucks to think of you feeling awful and being stuck in an airport all day.

Nasal congestion and cough.

• Like 4