***** Spreadsheet

LARGIN

This is what I am looking for..In Excel format

Caribbean              Crown              Discovery
1/1/23    Sunday             Cartegena             At Sea               At Sea
1/2/23    Monday            Panama Canal.     At Sea               Puerto Vallarta
1/3/23    Tuesday           Limon                    At Sea                Mazatlan
1/4/23    Wednesday      At Sea                  At Sea                 Cabo San Lucas
1/5/23    Thursday          Falmouth             Ensenada            Cabo San Lucas
1/6/23    Friday               At Sea                 Los Angeles         At Sea
1/7/23    Saturday          Ft Lauderdale     At Sea                   Los Angeles
1/8/23    Sunday            At Sea                Cabo San Lucas    At Sea
1/9/23    Monday           Falmouth            Cabo San Lucas    At Sea
1/10/23    Tuesday        At Sea                La Paz                    Puerto Vallarta

8 hours ago, LARGIN said:

Princessonly is now defunct.  Does anyone know if some other site is publishing the excel spreadsheet showing cruises by Princess ship.  The current sheet data ends in May 2024.

I don't know but it was the handiest way to keep track of future cruises for sure.

I was in the process of making my own but the amount of work is staggering, even for the ships I care about.

There's got to be an easier way. 

Check https://www.cruisetimetables.com/

No need to reinvent the wheel.  I have, though, transferred data from cruise timetables to a spreadsheet.   I made a columnar timetable by having the ports listed on the left and each ship's itinerary down adjacent to columns.  (I also placed the times next to the date)

ship         ship        ship

Port A      1/1            1/5         1/14

Port B                        1/6

Port B                        1/6

Port C       1/3            1/10       1/14

Port C       1/3            1/10        1/14

Port D                                       1/15

Port D                                       1/15

Port E        1/5           1/14         1/20

23 hours ago, LARGIN said:

This is what I am looking for..In Excel format

Caribbean              Crown              Discovery
1/1/23    Sunday             Cartegena             At Sea               At Sea
1/2/23    Monday            Panama Canal.     At Sea               Puerto Vallarta
1/3/23    Tuesday           Limon                    At Sea                Mazatlan
1/4/23    Wednesday      At Sea                  At Sea                 Cabo San Lucas
1/5/23    Thursday          Falmouth             Ensenada            Cabo San Lucas
1/6/23    Friday               At Sea                 Los Angeles         At Sea
1/7/23    Saturday          Ft Lauderdale     At Sea                   Los Angeles
1/8/23    Sunday            At Sea                Cabo San Lucas    At Sea
1/9/23    Monday           Falmouth            Cabo San Lucas    At Sea
1/10/23    Tuesday        At Sea                La Paz                    Puerto Vallarta

Check https://www.cruisetimetables.com/

No need to reinvent the wheel.  Transfer the data from the above site to your spreadsheet.

Edited by damiross

12 minutes ago, cruisingrob21 said:

These sites mentioned do post the info, but its rarely updated - and Princess does make a fair number of adjustments to schedules from time to time.

For the purposes of just seeing where the individual ships are scheduled to go, it doesn't make much difference. I'm still looking for a web site where I can import the info into an Excel spreadsheet without having to do it manually for each ship. 

The most important thing is the departure & arrival dates and which ports they intend to visit.  

51 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

For the purposes of just seeing where the individual ships are scheduled to go, it doesn't make much difference. I'm still looking for a web site where I can import the info into an Excel spreadsheet without having to do it manually for each ship. 

The most important thing is the departure & arrival dates and which ports they intend to visit.  

I'm right there with you.  Now that Princessonly appears to be defunct, I was going to try to expand upon my coastal cruise tracker sheet (which looks a lot like the one that was posted on Princess only).  I had a script for a while that did some of that work, but it gets tricky with some of the voyages that are doubled up, ie 7 day, one-way voyages in alaska doubled with 14 day roundtrip voyages.  I need a better coding algorithm to check for duplicates and haven't had time to make one.

13 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

I'm right there with you.  Now that Princessonly appears to be defunct, I was going to try to expand upon my coastal cruise tracker sheet (which looks a lot like the one that was posted on Princess only).  I had a script for a while that did some of that work, but it gets tricky with some of the voyages that are doubled up, ie 7 day, one-way voyages in alaska doubled with 14 day roundtrip voyages.  I need a better coding algorithm to check for duplicates and haven't had time to make one.

I'm thinking that with all the problems associated with trying to list all the Princess ships I'll just make up a spreadsheet for the specific ships we're interested in for the fall & spring season. It's still time consuming either way. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 3:30 AM, MissP22 said:

I'm thinking that with all the problems associated with trying to list all the Princess ships I'll just make up a spreadsheet for the specific ships we're interested in for the fall & spring season. It's still time consuming either way. 

It's a good idea - quite honestly, a few of us doing that should create a useful spreadsheet that covers the whole fleet and minimize the effort.  Anyone interested?  I can set up and host a spreadsheet online similar to the one on PrincessOnly.

Edited by cruisingrob21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisingrob21 said:

It's a good idea - quite honestly, a few of us doing that should create a useful spreadsheet that covers the whole fleet and minimize the effort.  Anyone interested?  I can set up and host a spreadsheet online similar to the one on PrincessOnly.

Great idea. People can add to it as they see fit even if it doesn't display them all. 

21 hours ago, MissP22 said:

Great idea. People can add to it as they see fit even if it doesn't display them all. 

Do you have particular ships you "keep tabs on"?  I've pulled down the last version of the schedule from Princess only I could find, but I need to check on some of the changes.  Trying to add some new filtering capabilities to it as well.

3 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

Do you have particular ships you "keep tabs on"?  I've pulled down the last version of the schedule from Princess only I could find, but I need to check on some of the changes.  Trying to add some new filtering capabilities to it as well.

In the last few years we've only been doing the Royal class ships out of Ft Lauderdale. (10 day trips/B2B) But in reality, we'll book pretty much anything in the Caribbean, during the fall, winter up to when they leave for Alaska and Europe in the late spring (except for the Caribbean Princess)

I also have the last copy of the Princessonly spread sheet and was thinking of just adding the departure and arrival schedule only for the ships I was interested in until I actually booked the trip. 

We don't care about any of the ports any longer. We've been to the all dozens of times and just walk around for an hour or so & go right back to the ship for lunch. 

It's a work in progress and I only have voyages on the Crown updated to late 2024 at this time but here is the link for those following this thread.  I'll continue to verify what the old schedule had (fixed a few differences) as well as add based on new itinerary releases over the last year or so.  You'll notice that embarkation ports are bold and hyperlinked to the corresponding Princess page.

https://cruisingrobsblog.blogspot.com/p/princess-cruises-ship-schedule.html

• Like 3

18 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

It's a work in progress and I only have voyages on the Crown updated to late 2024 at this time but here is the link for those following this thread.  I'll continue to verify what the old schedule had (fixed a few differences) as well as add based on new itinerary releases over the last year or so.  You'll notice that embarkation ports are bold and hyperlinked to the corresponding Princess page.

Looks great, thanks

19 hours ago, cruisingrob21 said:

Interesting.