How Many Months in Advance to Book Flight Ease?

pschweig

I searched the forum and did not find an answer to this question: When is the best time to book flights to Europe through Flight Ease? Is it better to book flights as soon as Flight Ease shows available flights or is it better to wait? We are flying from Houston to Reykjavik and returning from Amsterdam to Houston. What has been your experience for the best timing prior to your cruise to book European multi-city flights?

Thank you in advance. 

From my experience, I book flights as soon as they are available in Flight Ease and then I cancel/rebook (make sure you get that type of fare) if/when the price drops.....and keep doing that up until final payment.  

We never find good deals for domestic/USA flights on Flight Ease but for Europe/Asia/South America to/from USA, the prices on Flight Ease were much, much better than what I could find on my own.

• Like 1

Same as others - book as early as you find available flights at price you're willing to pay. But don't ask them to ticket unless you're really confident in the price.

Then continue to check regularly (I find best rates on Sun & Tues) for reduced rates. 

We booked in June for a late Oct flight to Rome; never found a lower rate and today the flight is more than double. We were happy with the rate we had at final payment. 

We also booked in June for a late Nov flight to Rome and have found several lower so we rebooked. Last week (on Tues) we found the outbound flight non-stop for under $500pp. Quickly changed and asked them to ticket. Today that flight is over $1800pp. Oh, today is final payment due date.

So, book early? Wait til final payment? Book after final payment? I don't know there's a best answer. Just keep looking even once you book to get a price you're comfortable with.

You will have about 14 days after final payment to make changes w/out penalty.

Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1