Live!! Birthday Bermuda Cruise! 70 and 40! 9/4 MSC Meraviglia YC

Mycykfamilytime

Just for anyone thinking of flight times…  I took my own luggage and exited at 7:40 with the help of my Butler.  Those who had sent luggage could not exit by then and it was causing some people some stress.    

It took me a bit to get an Uber, but it really wasn’t that long in the end.  I sniffed out taxis but they wanted 145, were cash only, and rude.  I crossed back over to the Uber side of the street and honestly, I probably will never cross over again.  I wanted to be open minded, but nope.  My Uber driver was a lovely Ukrainian with a preschooler.   My Uber cost 94 dollars which was the same price as my Spirit flight with a checked bag. 😂    Despite long lines at the Spirit check in counter and security, I was in the lobby by 9:45.  (Ok, I did have precheck and that cut some lines but it was still annoying.). It took me 2 hours from lounge to (not) lounge but waiting area.   I do want to caution by saying that it was Sunday and there was no traffic.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mycykfamilytime said:

#notyachtclub

DA12C589-564B-40CA-8E64-64FBDC269BDF.jpeg

But you have the wonderful memories!  Looks like you had a great time.  Enjoyed your LIVE report; thank you for sharing your vacation with us.  Although we’re not going YC (we’re booked in a balcony Aurea room) it gave me a good idea of what to kind of expect for our first MSC cruise coming up in February.  I will definitely try to go for the upgrade if we have a chance to Bid up.  I’m guessing by your posts you felt it was worth the extra money for YC?

3 hours ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

But you have the wonderful memories!  Looks like you had a great time.  Enjoyed your LIVE report; thank you for sharing your vacation with us.  Although we’re not going YC (we’re booked in a balcony Aurea room) it gave me a good idea of what to kind of expect for our first MSC cruise coming up in February.  I will definitely try to go for the upgrade if we have a chance to Bid up.  I’m guessing by your posts you felt it was worth the extra money for YC?

Ahh thank you!  Yes I did.   It’s almost a completely separate experience and I think most people in the YC felt the same.  Price it out with the drink package and internet! 

• Thanks 1