Current Options for Explora Canceled Cruises

sasejm

3 hours ago, bitob said:

I am just astounded by the utter incompetence of the folks running this cruise line.

Do a bad job, infuriate potential customers and raise prices.  I don't think they teach this strategy in business school.

They do.

It's just that EJ management missed the introductory sentence of the class, which was:

"Now, here's what you should NEVER do if you want to be successful".

• Like 6

I’m delighted to say that as a result of them cancelling my cruise from LA to Miami, They have now booked me at no further cost on back-to-back cruises from LA to Panama, then Panama to Miami, with three days extra on board. Result. Still banned from FB group.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, English Tim said:

I’m delighted to say that as a result of them cancelling my cruise from LA to Miami, They have now booked me at no further cost on back-to-back cruises from LA to Panama, then Panama to Miami, with three days extra on board. Result. Still banned from FB group.

A double result then Tim

• Like 3

8 hours ago, English Tim said:

Great outcome. Hopefully they sort some of their onboard issues by then. We’re sailing 20 October. Curious to see for myself what it’s like. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, florisdekort said:

Great outcome. Hopefully they sort some of their onboard issues by then. We’re sailing 20 October. Curious to see for myself what it’s like. 

Looking forward to hearing how it is for you guys. I know you are also fair judges with no “influence” 😀
We STILL haven’t got any of our vouchers back that part paid for the 17/7 cancellation due to a much earlier June 2023 cancellation or any of the voucher recompense for the July debacle and the dispute rumbles on. We’ve kept our November booking but now we are a little hesitant about it but are very prepared to be convinced otherwise. However their shoreside deserves to be shot. 
Fingers crossed it works for you 

• Like 1