Where are the archives for old Crystal Endeavor threads?

Catlover54

When I search on the Crystal Forum, I am given a choice for Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony (which go way, way back to the start) but not the Endeavor (which started in 2021 and ended just a few months later, as you know).

Does anyone know where I can find the archives for Endeavor? Or have they been deleted?

I'd like to look up some information in some of the posts, even though the ship now belongs to SS.

Thanks in advance.

I wonder if they were actually deleted or just no longer available.  It may be too late now but I wish at the time the old Crystal forum had been moved to "Friends of Old Crystal" under "Friends of Cruise Critic"

Roy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, crickette said:

Maybe it's me but I get what was the former page but if I click on a topic it says page is not available on the web because access is forbidden.I didn't try every topic but tried four different ones.

Keith

The page displayed by the wayback for forum 17-crystal-cruises has the original links within it. So if you click on anything, you would have to run that link back through the wayback as well. For example:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220627060021/https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2750766-crystal-refund-roll-call/

• Like 1