Covid Vaccination

SETTINGSUN76

3 hours ago, SETTINGSUN76 said:

Hi Everyone 

we are sailing from Miami Beach on 30th December, someone has mentioned to me that I maybe required to show proof of Covid Vaccine upon boarding?

I can’t seem to find anything on the Princess website, can anyone advise?

Many Thanks

Princess sails from Port Everglades, Ft Lauderdale.

There’s not a requirement to show a covid vaccine card, unless it is required by a country you are visiting.  I don’t see any such requirement on any cruises, except recently they were requiring tests and vaccines for Australia/New Zealand.

You should check with your TA or check each country you are visiting to see if any restrictions are in place.  Now that covid is increasing, we may see some changes.  Always, check yourself, as this can change. Don’t rely on CC.

• Like 2

in April of this year Columbia was still requiring anyone who visits to be “full vaccinated” and proof of such had to be shown prior to boarding the Emerald in Fort Lauderdale for our Panama Canal voyage. I have no idea if that’s still the case or not. 

1 hour ago, gottagocit said:

in April of this year Columbia was still requiring anyone who visits to be “full vaccinated” and proof of such had to be shown prior to boarding the Emerald in Fort Lauderdale for our Panama Canal voyage. I have no idea if that’s still the case or not. 

thank you, I have checked all of the individual countries to be visited on the UK Government Website, there’s no vaccine proof requirement 

SS

On 9/4/2023 at 5:42 AM, gottagocit said:

I’m currently on a Panamá canal sailing on Emerald. We left Columbia 2 days ago. No vaccine records needed to board or to visit Columbia. 

• Like 4