Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

2 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

Goodness, I wonder what you have to do to get an invitation. It certainly sounds more separatist than Cunard.

It's really not and it's very very few cruises that do it. I've only heard of it on long cruises. I suppose it's a little separatist but in the grand scheme it's not really a big deal, just a little something special.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the salmon. Almost always a favorite when I'm not in the mood for anything else. It did not disappoint. 

Still very full from brunch so went light until dessert. Went with two desserts tonight.

Cappuccinos pie and 🍫 and cheese Brownie 720 

16986072695918754819117165526853.thumb.jpg.b6d15feb9ce6433d80365503c9c92c64.jpg

1698607287583721124013193410496.thumb.jpg.b50d11611924b089c6ba1c3cce2c1b4a.jpg

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

It's really not and it's very very few cruises that do it. I've only heard of it on long cruises. I suppose it's a little separatist but in the grand scheme it's not really a big deal, just a little something special.

I think they've heard that you haven't got a dinner jacket, so they haven't invited you .... 😊

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, jam19872016 said:

We were invited on our Venezia Journeys cruise. It's casual but drinks are not included. It's a Diamond thing. We were asked at the Diamond Brunch. 😎

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We were invited on our Venezia Journeys cruise. It's casual but drinks are not included. It's a Diamond thing. We were asked at the Diamond Brunch. 😎

I was invited last year on the Panama Canal repo from Seattle to Miami. It was a very enjoyable dinner although those tables aren't really comfortable.

Can't wait to read about that in your review 🙂 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hogladyrider said:

If anyone has ever watched the episode of Dirty Jobs where he works on a fish farm where salmon and other species are grown you would really only prefer to eat "wild" "substainably caught" seafood.

There is a HUGE difference in flavor and taste, IMO.

I'll be sure to NOT watch that one 😆 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

If anyone has ever watched the episode of Dirty Jobs where he works on a fish farm where salmon and other species are grown you would really only prefer to eat "wild" "substainably caught" seafood.

There is a HUGE difference in flavor and taste, IMO.

I've heard a nutrition guru say the farmed salmon can be full of lice.😩

Edited by Etta1213

Little too wet moved back inside. 

Variety music with 2shay. 

16986120796237460767113886178370.thumb.jpg.77c9c96bb3ff43e74c99506641e96afd.jpg

Don't bother showing up on time to their set...they don't. Five minutes yesterday at least eight minutes late today weren't on yet when I passed through earlier. 

Watermelon crawl 🎶 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Etta1213 said:

I've heard a nutrition guru say the farmed salmon can be full of lice.😩

3 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Not too mention all the GMO's they are fed!

I think there are many things I wouldn't want to eat if I peeked behind the curtains. 

Ignorance is bliss.

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

32 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

I think there are many things I wouldn't want to eat if I peeked behind the curtains. 

Ignorance is bliss.

Very true BUT, that ignorance catches up with ALL of us as we biologically age, then it pays to drop the ignorance and pay attention!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Very true BUT, that ignorance catches up with ALL of us as we biologically age, then it pays to drop the ignorance and pay attention!

No doubt. That's why I'm making changes now while it is easier. One thing at a time and once I reach my goal weight I can start in on the next challenge.

• Like 4