Pictures of cats. And a few of Carnival Miracle.

BlerkOne

Tracy Arm Fjord has too much fog, so another excursion canceled. We will just be slowly cruising to Ketchikan now. Still have pictures from Icy Straight Point to post and a few from the entrance to Tracy Arm.

Maybe we can catch the Saints game later today! I think they are doing a surcharge lunch in the Steakhouse, but I imagine it sold out a while ago. Elegant Night is also tonight.

I think Charlie must somehow be behind all of this.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Tracy Arm Fjord has too much fog, so another excursion canceled. We will just be slowly cruising to Ketchikan now. Still have pictures from Icy Straight Point to post and a few from the entrance to Tracy Arm.

Maybe we can catch the Saints game later today! I think they are doing a surcharge lunch in the Steakhouse, but I imagine it sold out a while ago. Elegant Night is also tonight.

I think Charlie must somehow be behind all of this.

We missed Tracy Arm when they switched us to Endicott Arm on the Miracle earlier this summer because it was still too icy.

5 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

There was a brunch in the Steakhouse today. I didn't sign up because we were supposed to be on the excursion. Usually only once per Journey cruise but they might do again. On the upcoming Hawaii cruise the HD told me they will do twice. It looks good.

shbrunch - Copy.pdf 435.36 kB · 17 downloads

That short rib ravioli sounds tasty!