Does the Viking Shop sell bottles of liquor?

Ready to Sail!

We are booked on only our 2nd Viking Ocean cruise.  I know we can bring our own liquor on board.  Can we also buy a bottle in the on board shop?  I can't remember but probably wasn't looking for it last cruise.  

We have been on about 15 cruises so we have been in many cruise port terminals and we honestly can't recall if they sell liquor in duty free shop.

We don't want to bring with us but won't have a chance to buy before we reach our port of embarkation in Valparaiso, Chili, so wondering what our options are.

This thread in TripAdvisor mentions the Jumbo grocery near the port and says it has wine and spirits. The thread is from four years ago, but my map shows the store as does Google.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294306-i6334-k12189992-Valparaiso_cruise_port_grocery_store-Valparaiso_Valparaiso_Region.html

We always google the nearest bottle shop to the port/ship that we are going on.

The best is Barcelona, since they have a wonderful wine/liquor/other facility right in the terminal check in building!  So you don't even have to carry it very far.  And not bad prices.  

• Like 1