No cabin assignment and I sail tomorrow.

sassy~one

Hi there, I know I may have to wait until tomorrow at the port to get my cabin number. If I do not have the number by EOB today, should I print my boarding pass and luggage tags?  Could not getting a cabin number this late in the game be a good omen?  I'm booked in a Upper/Lower, and would even like a full size bed as an upgrade. Thanks so much.

5 minutes ago, sassy~one said:

Hi there, I know I may have to wait until tomorrow at the port to get my cabin number. If I do not have the number by EOB today, should I print my boarding pass and luggage tags?  Could not getting a cabin number this late in the game be a good omen?  I'm booked in a Upper/Lower, and would even like a full size bed as an upgrade. Thanks so much.

It is neither a good or bad omen.  Do not expect an upgrade of any type.  The porters will have a list of cabin assignments and will hand write in your cabin number on a luggage tag.  Print out your pass and tags now.  The system is going down over the weekend. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

It is neither a good or bad omen.  Do not expect an upgrade of any type.  The porters will have a list of cabin assignments and will hand write in your cabin number on a luggage tag.  Print out your pass and tags now.  The system is going down over the weekend. 

Thank you so much. I'm printing right now. Watch my cabin number come in shortly. 🙂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sassy~one said:

Thank you so much. I'm printing right now. Watch my cabin number come in shortly. 🙂

You will have to get a blank tag at the terminal. 

Maybe you got a upgrade if nothing left in the category you booked, cross your fingers. Need the cabin number on the tag if you check luggage. I wouldnt bother printing it without the cabin number. They have blank tags to fill out. 

• Like 2