Places to stay in Boston

Jeaannie55

10 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Hi, I don't have you on the Roll Call list? So far four of us are staying at Hampton Inn or Homewood Suites, which have the same address and same photo. I guess you book under whichever loyalty program you belong to? Already planning to get together on the evening of the 19th (possibly the 18th too) for happy hour!

Location was thumbs'up up thread by @Julma. Walk to pier if possible for your party.

Actually, that was from way back before you changed to VoV from the 24 day Canada/ Iceland cruise. That’s the one we’re on, so we won’t be meeting up. Enjoy the VoV!

1 hour ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Actually, that was from way back before you changed to VoV from the 24 day Canada/ Iceland cruise. That’s the one we’re on, so we won’t be meeting up. Enjoy the VoV!

Aha! That's why your handle was familiar but I couldn't find you! I have too many balls in the air. Have a great cruise!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 1:21 AM, crystalspin said:

So far four of us are staying at Hampton Inn or Homewood Suites, which have the same address and same photo. I guess you book under whichever loyalty program you belong to?

They are both Hilton properties, both under the Hilton Honors program.  Just pick one hotel name or the other to book; the rooms and amenities are different (and, on quick glance, so are the prices).  🙂 

3 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

They are both Hilton properties, both under the Hilton Honors program.  Just pick one hotel name or the other to book; the rooms and amenities are different (and, on quick glance, so are the prices).  🙂 

I booked Homewood Suites bc about 5000 Chase Reward points less. Need to see if we have a Hilton Honors number...