Allure you CAN use Izumi for BOGO

firefly333

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I tasted lamb once and didnt hate it, maybe it's something you develop a taste for if you try it when you are young.

That’s funny, one of the few things I don’t really like. Like you, probably wouldn’t hate it but haven’t even tried it in forever.

Bet no one ever posted jello pics to you before, though I like the red jello better.

Nope, lol, probably not. Hey, you like what you like.

mango flavored water in park cafe

That was a good thing about Wonder, mango & strawberry kiwi were there everyday. Wife lives on the strawberry kiwi water if they have it. I go back & forth between the two. We’ve seen flavors appear/disappear before like you described. If there’s no strawberry kiwi water she mostly drinks plain water so we usually keep a few cups of strawberry in the cooler. She’s brought a big water bottle before to keep filled with it too. At home it’s nothing but bottled water.

I had a feeling you’d say no ice cream. Another cutback people have complained about. Not a huge deal but something she’d eat occasionally if she didn’t find dessert. She eats plenty of the pool deck cones though.

Have a safe trip home & thanks for all the info! Will be interesting to see what I find on Allure in 3.5 weeks. Last time she switched homeports, El Loco Fresh food magically appeared in Wipeout Cafe so who knows? 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

I’ve met Jane and this is a fair representation of her. Believe it or not. 

IMG_6108.jpeg

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Hahahaha. Thanks. 50 years ago I had great legs. 

I carry a picture of myself on my phone from High school... just so I can prove that I wasn't always fat, ugly and bald.  

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

That’s funny, one of the few things I don’t really like. Like you, probably wouldn’t hate it but haven’t even tried it in forever.

Nope, lol, probably not. Hey, you like what you like.

That was a good thing about Wonder, mango & strawberry kiwi were there everyday. Wife lives on the strawberry kiwi water if they have it. I go back & forth between the two. We’ve seen flavors appear/disappear before like you described. If there’s no strawberry kiwi water she mostly drinks plain water so we usually keep a few cups of strawberry in the cooler. She’s brought a big water bottle before to keep filled with it too. At home it’s nothing but bottled water.

I had a feeling you’d say no ice cream. Another cutback people have complained about. Not a huge deal but something she’d eat occasionally if she didn’t find dessert. She eats plenty of the pool deck cones though.

Have a safe trip home & thanks for all the info! Will be interesting to see what I find on Allure in 3.5 weeks. Last time she switched homeports, El Loco Fresh food magically appeared in Wipeout Cafe so who knows? 😁

Yes wipe out cafe is the mexican fresh menu on allure.

It's been lemonade and fruit punch onboard I've seen.