Back in the Fold

cinnamon

My last cruise on Azamara was in March 2019.  Since being widowed by Covid right at the very beginning of the Pandemic I didn't think I would be able to afford another cruise on Azamara.  However, I've found a good deal on Quest for April next year and my Goddaughter has agreed to come with me, thereby negating the large single supplement.

I can't tell you how excited I am to be booked! 

Cinnamon

• Like 30

20 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Corinne, I have thought of you often and wondered how you are doing. I'm very happy to read you have another cruise booked. I was on Quest in July and had an amazing time. Have fun and take care. 

Phil 

Thanks Phil, kind of you to have thought of me.  It's 3.5 years now since being widowed and I have settled down to my new life pretty well. I am currently trying to downsize to a flat so maybe will have a bit more spending money in future,

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cinnamon said:

Thanks Phil, kind of you to have thought of me.  It's 3.5 years now since being widowed and I have settled down to my new life pretty well. I am currently trying to downsize to a flat so maybe will have a bit more spending money in future,

It's hard to believe that it's been that long with this awful covid. Glad you are settling down and good luck with the downsize. Maybe we will meet again on an Azamara cruise. We were a pretty good trivia team 🙂

Phil