Thermal suite on Prima question

danny6514

Hello all, we are going on the Prima soon and still contemplating whether the thermal suite is worth the cost. We have been on the Escape and Bliss and enjoyed the thermal suite on both. One thing we do like is sitting in the hydrotherapy pool, but for the Prima, is that still a possibility? I do see the pool but no seats in it. If someone could confirm, that would be awesome, thanks!

2 hours ago, danny6514 said:

Hello all, we are going on the Prima soon and still contemplating whether the thermal suite is worth the cost. We have been on the Escape and Bliss and enjoyed the thermal suite on both. One thing we do like is sitting in the hydrotherapy pool, but for the Prima, is that still a possibility? I do see the pool but no seats in it. If someone could confirm, that would be awesome, thanks!

FYI the pool in the Thermal Suite  on the Prima seemed very different than the one on the Escape to me.  I liked the one on the Escape (with the bubbles and waterfall) much better.  However it seemed much easier to get a heated lounger on the Prima.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, danny6514 said:

No bench. Water jets without bubble effect. The steam room is really nice and they have a wider assortment of saunas. The seating area is luxurious... day beds in most places versus loungers. It is nice. 

Some photos on Post #37 below

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, HowardK said:

Do they sell a certain amount of spa passes for the week? How much is it currently? I heard around $339 for a week and was trying to figure the cost when I have a 11 night cruise. 

It would be listed on your reservation. $339 is approximately the cost... Prima was higher than other ships for a while. But the pricing for additional days is not linear. 

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

No bench. Water jets without bubble effect. The steam room is really nice and they have a wider assortment of saunas. The seating area is luxurious... day beds in most places versus loungers. It is nice. 

Some photos on Post #37 below

Thank you for sharing this post again. I'm enjoying imagining myself in the thermal suite right now. Can't wait for November!