Confusion on Booking Summary

slavetoabunny

I have a cruise December 16-23 on the Escape out of Port Canaveral.  The cruise (including gratuities on drink and dining packages, pre-paid gratuities, and upsell wifi) was paid in full before the final payment date.  I have since made purchases for shore excursions for all ports except for Stirrup Cay.  I was looking at my reservation today and noticed that I show a balance of negative -$340.86, which happens to be the exact amount I paid for the drink and dining package gratuities.  Also, my account is not showing my excursion for Ochos Rios.  I do have my confirmation showing it was booked and paid for.  In fact, there are currently no offerings for Ochos Rios excursions at all.  I have not received any email concerning the shore excursion being cancelled.

I plan on calling NCL tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this.

17 minutes ago, slavetoabunny said:

I plan on calling NCL tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this.

The negative balance has been reported on multiple threads. We have had a negative balance for over a week. 

On your summary page, click on the PRINT BOOKED ITEMS at the bottom of the list to see if your shore ex is listed 

image.png.597df3f9df45cce43569d33b70047a5b.png

4 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The negative balance has been reported on multiple threads. We have had a negative balance for over a week. 

On your summary page, click on the PRINT BOOKED ITEMS at the bottom of the list to see if your shore ex is listed 

image.png.597df3f9df45cce43569d33b70047a5b.png

No, it is not shown there.  Everything else is.

Give NCL a call. Send them a chat. Ask them for a shore excursion confirmation. It'll show what NCL has you booked on.

There are gremlins working inside NCL's website. Their IT team is more used to typewriters. Negative balances. Disappearing amenities/shore excursions are the norm, unfortunately. 

Two important documents NCL can send you:

1. Shore Excursion confirmation

2. Cruise confirmation

Ask for both. That's what NCL actually has on file for you. If there are discrepancies with what you booked on those documents, bother customer service. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, slavetoabunny said:

I have a cruise December 16-23 on the Escape out of Port Canaveral.  The cruise (including gratuities on drink and dining packages, pre-paid gratuities, and upsell wifi) was paid in full before the final payment date.  I have since made purchases for shore excursions for all ports except for Stirrup Cay.  I was looking at my reservation today and noticed that I show a balance of negative -$340.86, which happens to be the exact amount I paid for the drink and dining package gratuities.  Also, my account is not showing my excursion for Ochos Rios.  I do have my confirmation showing it was booked and paid for.  In fact, there are currently no offerings for Ochos Rios excursions at all.  I have not received any email concerning the shore excursion being cancelled.

I am booked on the Escape but not until March...My excursion that I booked for Ocho Rios has also disappeared from my account and it does not show any excursions available in Ocho so my guess is a glitch.