B2B online check-in

moking

It’s probably not necessary, but a good idea just so they know you do intend to take the second leg.  No need to stress over checkin time, though.  I’m always cautious and print the boarding pass, take it to guest services to make sure they know I am B2B.  EM

• Like 5

Necessary? Not 100% sure. Prudent? Absolutely. The second cruise is an entirely different voyage. So things like your Passport, credit card, contacts all need to be in their computer. Nothing carries over. Somebody needs to handle it.  Your alternative is likely to do it all standing in Guest Services.

• Like 6

Yes... these are two separate cruises.  You will receive your account summary at the end of the 1st cruise, and any money owed will be charged to your credit card or subtracted from your cash account as if you were only taking one cruise. 

Then the whole process starts over again.  Each cruise needs to know how your account should be set up (credit card or cash) and your passport/identifying papers.  Any charges to your account start anew on day 1 of the 2nd cruise.

Having said that, I select a boarding check-in time of like 2:30 for the 2nd cruise so that others have the opportunity to select an earlier time. 

• Like 3