Princess Medallions

stevenr597

4 minutes ago, stevenr597 said:

We just received our Princess Medallions.  We are sailing Regal Princess...Southampton October 9th, 2023.  

Can you activate them at home, or do they do this for your when you check in at the ship for boarding?

They're already active. There's nothing to do to activate them - they come ready to go.

• Like 4

Only had a small issue on our Enchanted Princess cruise. Showed up at the port in Fort Lauderdale, get to check in and both mine and my wife’s Medallions did not work. After a few minutes at the checkin counter, they allowed us to board. We went to Customer Service and they did some magic and the Medallions worked. Dead battery?

1 hour ago, eagletwo said:

...Dead battery?

Could be, but the case cannot be opened. In that case, they just printed your names, ship and dates on new Medallions. Either that or the code inside did not sync to your cabin/account. That they could fix on their computer.

On longer cruises the batteries lose their juice. I had one replaced on an 18 day.

Edited by mtnesterz