Stateroom Prices

wandb

11 minutes ago, wandb said:

Can someone tell me an easy site to go to in order to see prices for the different staterooms and suites on Rotterdam?ill be working with a TA but would like some idea before I contact him. 
Thanks!!

I would recommend going to the HAL website and doing a mock booking on the cruise(s) you are interested in.

Find Cruise Packages for Holland America's Award-Winning Cruises

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wandb said:

Can someone tell me an easy site to go to in order to see prices for the different staterooms and suites on Rotterdam?ill be working with a TA but would like some idea before I contact him. 
Thanks!!

I would suspect most of what you seek is travel agency sites, which we aren't allowed to name or discuss.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wandb said:

Thanks!!

Cruiseplum.com is a non-TA site that is basically the best search engine for cruises I've found.  The prices they show are the cruise line prices, but they also show port fees and crew appreciation, which I find helpful.  I'd recommend checking it out.  It is free and you don't even have to give an email address unless you want to save a search.  The filtering is a little clunky, but it's worth putting up with for the great and extensive info they provide.

Once you know the cruise line prices you can tell if your TA's deal is a good one.