Cruise Documentation

Murray's Pop

It's been a while since we've cruised on HAL.  Can someone tell me where I can see my documentation for a booked cruise?  I know on the Princess website I can easily see this under the "Manage My Booking" area, but I can find nothing similar on the HAL site when I go the Manage Booking area.  Any help?  Thanks

HAL's website is notoriously wonky, so you may experience trouble logging in or having all of your bookings display properly.  This usually happens late at night (in the Easter time zone) on the weekends.  

As long as the hollandmerica.com site is working properly, you should see a Login/Register link on the upper right. If you have not already done so, you'll need to create an account by following the prompts from the "Register" option.  If you already have an online account, you should see an option to login using our Mariner ID # or your email address.  Enter your login credentials to view your account.  Depending on your device, you may have to go to the "Already Booked" tab and then click "My Account" to display your bookings. 

3 hours ago, Murray's Pop said:

Can someone tell me where I can see my documentation for a booked cruise?  I know on the Princess website I can easily see this under the "Manage My Booking" area, but I can find nothing similar on the HAL site when I go the Manage Booking area.  Any help? 

If you're on the Website in the "Manage My Booking", just click on "Itinerary" - upper left. You will see all the items (shore excursions, specialty dining) you have reserved. At the top of the Itinerary, it will list any HIA credits you have remaining and if you have pre-paid Crew Appreciation.

If you're looking for what is included in your fare, how much OBC you have, fixed vs open dining or other details, those items are on the receipt you received from HAL via your TA. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

If you're on the Website in the "Manage My Booking", just click on "Itinerary" - upper left. You will see all the items (shore excursions, specialty dining) you have reserved. At the top of the Itinerary, it will list any HIA credits you have remaining and if you have pre-paid Crew Appreciation.

If you're looking for what is included in your fare, how much OBC you have, fixed vs open dining or other details, those items are on the receipt you received from HAL via your TA. 

Thanks, that helps.  I was mainly looking for the "receipt" kind of thing.  I know on the Princess site it is available under the manage booking section so you can easily see any recent updates, like payments, charges, etc.  That's what I was hoping to find on the HAL site.  I'm guessing they don't have something similar?

18 minutes ago, Murray's Pop said:

Thanks, that helps.  I was mainly looking for the "receipt" kind of thing.  I know on the Princess site it is available under the manage booking section so you can easily see any recent updates, like payments, charges, etc.  That's what I was hoping to find on the HAL site.  I'm guessing they don't have something similar?

You get that information from your TA. Every time you make a payment, you should get an updated file. When I get approval for stockholder OBC, I always ask for an updated receipt since OBC never shows online.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

You get that information from your TA. Every time you make a payment, you should get an updated file. When I get approval for stockholder OBC, I always ask for an updated receipt since OBC never shows online.

Didn't book through a TA, booked directly with HAL.

6 minutes ago, Murray's Pop said:

Didn't book through a TA, booked directly with HAL.

If you have not received an email with your booking information, check in your spam box first, then ring HAL to send it to you.

37 minutes ago, colbe said:

If you have not received an email with your booking information, check in your spam box first, then ring HAL to send it to you.

I received the original receipt. I was asking only if they had updated information under the manage your booking tab on the website.  They apparently do not.

• Like 1

Since you booked with HAL direct, you can see a current summary of payments. 

Once you are logged in, and click on my account, navigate to the My Bookings tab and your upcoming cruise(s) should show. On the right side of the screen of the cruise you are reviewing you should see a column header called Payment Schedule with Manage Payments below that. Click on manage payments and it shows total price and it will show a summary of total price, what you've paid and your remaining balance. 

From here you can apply gift cards or otherwise pay online, as well, if you want. Note: this is summary info only, and does not show detailed payment history. 

incidentally, this general My Bookings section also allows you to manage your cruise by booking speciality dining, spa appts and excursions, etc, if you did not already use it. To access, once you login and get to My Bookings, scroll down to the center orange button and click “Manage my Cruise.”  This opens up a screen with several options to view details and book extras. 

Edited by Ready2go11

Call HAL and ask for a Booking Confirmation.  Each time you make a payment or get OBC added the Booking Confirmation will be updated.  HAL and Princess have totally different processes, they are different cruise lines.  Your cruise activities will show up online, not on the Booking Confirmation.

• Thanks 1