Move up question

grest

Sorry, this is probably addressed somewhere but I cannot find it.   Our cruise is still 3 months away, but I see in the move up thread that some have already submitted bids.   I have plenty of time, but absolutely cannot put in bids until "less than 21 days before  your cruise".  I'm wondering why the discrepancy.   Thanks.

I fought this in November. Research indicated the Move Up email goes out at 75 days out. However, I didn't get one. I self-booked and was paid in full. I finally reached out to Celebrity Engagement and they sent me a link so I could bid. Unfortunately, all the rooms were sold by the time I got all this sorted out. It accepted my bids on PH and IC (I was already in an EV) even though sold-out. 

MoveUp.jpg

50 minutes ago, grest said:

Sorry, this is probably addressed somewhere but I cannot find it.   Our cruise is still 3 months away, but I see in the move up thread that some have already submitted bids.   I have plenty of time, but absolutely cannot put in bids until "less than 21 days before  your cruise".  I'm wondering why the discrepancy.   Thanks.

Sometimes I get the email early.  When I get the email, it lets me put in offers.  If I go to the link outside of the email, it tells me I am too early and to wait until 21 days.