Water aerobics

WorldJoy24

I do a routine from a CD/USB.   It doesn't require a lot of space.   Twenty minutes of cardio, mostly jogging in place and jumping Jack's, then 20 minotes stretching at the sides of the pool.   Pretty fun and a decent workout 

• Like 1

I don't think it's possible to give you a definite answer except say yes, Azamara will allow you to do aqua aerobics providing it doesn't interfere with other guests enjoying the pool. As Trend says the pools are extremely small and if there are any more than four people in them it's actually quite difficult to do lengths. If the weather is nice then they get quite busy. I also don't know how much space you'd need. Early morning when it's quiet might be a good bet for you. 

Phil 

Thanks, Phil.  I will check with Activities person when on board.  Yes, I was thinking early AM when others are not using the pool.   Probably just on sea days.   Am also curious to see if there is any interest in line- dancing or zumba exercising.   Gotta keep in shape with all that delicious food!

2 hours ago, WorldJoy24 said:

Thanks, Phil.  I will check with Activities person when on board.  Yes, I was thinking early AM when others are not using the pool.   Probably just on sea days.   Am also curious to see if there is any interest in line- dancing or zumba exercising.   Gotta keep in shape with all that delicious food!

When we were aboard Onward in August, they offered a short water aerobics class on a sea day.

Jane

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 10:40 PM, WorldJoy24 said:

I think if you pick your moments it shouldn’t be any problem, sea days the pool would be busier I would have thought. 
I would love the chance to line dance or do Zumba on Azamara, we miss the dance classes. 

• Like 1