Harmony of the Seas

@firefly333

Going from memory, haven't been on Harmony in 4 years....

Grease is the broadway show, was well done

Timeline, as @SAS21noted, is the Ice Show. Never miss an Ice show on RCL!

Columbus the Musical is another production show. I found it quite entertaining, even from a non-musical type of guy.

The fine line is the aqua show if memory serves correctly. Worth seeing once anyway. It will get canceled if the seas are bad or if the wind is too strong, so try to catch one of the first shows in case availability suffers.

Edited by RedIguana
Fine Line

15 hours ago, jaycruiser59 said:

What is the weather like in January in the Caribbean and can you book the shows before you get on board.

Typically highs in the low 80's and lows in the low 70's. Many still wear jackets and nice dresses for formal nights (yes, it may be called "dress your best", but check the app, it probably still says under tonights dress "formal" on at least one night). You will not feel out of place any night in slacks and a long sleeved shirt though.

23 minutes ago, RedIguana said:

@firefly333

Going from memory, haven't been on Harmony in 4 years....

Grease is the broadway show, was well done

Timeline, as @SAS21noted, is the Ice Show. Never miss an Ice show on RCL!

Columbus the Musical is another production show. I found it quite entertaining, even from a non-musical type of guy.

The fine line is the aqua show if memory serves correctly. Worth seeing once anyway. It will get canceled if the seas are bad or if the wind is too strong, so try to catch one of the first shows in case availability suffers.

Ok thanks, I'm on 3 weeks and will book timeline another week. I booked the other 3. 

16 minutes ago, LHARTWICK said:

But is this for ALL RCCL ships?  For Allure, we had to wait until we were on board. We'll be sailing Harmony in December.

Not all ships but all Oasis class ships.  Booking shows starts at the beginning of the month of the month prior to embarkation.  On Quantum class it is the same but the only show to book is the one in 270.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Ok thanks, I'm on 3 weeks and will book timeline another week. I booked the other 3. 

2 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Not all ships but all Oasis class ships.  Booking shows starts at the beginning of the month of the month prior to embarkation.  On Quantum class it is the same but the only show to book is the one in 270.  

Can you tell me the choice of times for the shows? I believe there is one usually early around 5.00pm or so and then another show later for the passengers who choose to eat early. Thank you!

48 minutes ago, jaycruiser59 said:

Can you tell me the choice of times for the shows? I believe there is one usually early around 5.00pm or so and then another show later for the passengers who choose to eat early. Thank you!

Actually I cant show times, just my times which I chokse around 730 or 8 pm. Some nights are more than 1 show time choice. I just went in to see times and it said I am limited to one reservation so it wouldnt show me other times.

I can show you the days when you can book, that still shows. Like comedy looks like 5 nights

Grease says only 2 night surprisingly. Usually it's also a afternoon on the last sea day. 

You can see on this which days its offered like day 1, day 2 etc. On each show.

Nov 26 harmony. 

20231006_144903932.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Grease says only 2 night surprisingly. Usually it's also a afternoon on the last sea day.

For Grease one of the nights will probably be around 7:30, the other night around 9:30-9:45.  The others will have much more varied times as they are shorter and/or venues other than the main theater

2 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Actually I cant show times, just my times which I chokse around 730 or 8 pm. Some nights are more than 1 show time choice. I just went in to see times and it said I am limited to one reservation so it wouldnt show me other times.

I can show you the days when you can book, that still shows. Like comedy looks like 5 nights

You can see on this which days its offered like day 1, day 2 etc. On each show.

Nov 26 harmony. 

20231006_144903932.jpeg

Thank you so much for this. Much appreciated. Big help.

2 hours ago, RedIguana said:

For Grease one of the nights will probably be around 7:30, the other night around 9:30-9:45.  The others will have much more varied times as they are shorter and/or venues other than the main theater

Thank you for this information much appreciated.