Do Vista Suites have Club Orange benefits?

No.

Have stayed in vista suites, and CO is not included. As mentioned, above Neptune and Panicle suites are the only categories that have CO included in the booking.

There are plenty of threads on the virtues of Club Orange, but it all comes down to is it a value-added option to you.

Vista Suites on Pinnacle-class ships are a good value if you are seeking to increase your Mariner status. We have sailed in them twice and the second time was on a Mariner-special rate which made it very attractive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Low Country Sandlapper said:

Thank you all for responding.  I appreciate it.

I see you posted to a Zaandam thread. The Vista Suites on Zaandam are so much bigger and better than the OceanViews! (There are no Verandahs on Zaandam.) We took a paid upgrade (upsell in CC lingo) on the Zaandam for the two of us and my mom. Could not have made a better choice! There was so much room! there was a bank of 3 drawers for each person, and at least one closet-door for each, plus one where the pool-robes hung that we used for outerwear.  

Not only Vista Suites but Signature suites also do not come with Club Orange. We are booked in a Vista on the Volendam next August and we added CO for the free category upgrade. We booked a VS category B in the back of the ship and then upgraded to "A" category midship which was the cabin we would have booked without CO. We are basically getting CO for free and with several tender ports on this cruise we will have priority tendering now as well as CO seating in the MDR with the extra menu items.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Not only Vista Suites but Signature suites also do not come with Club Orange. We are booked in a Vista on the Volendam next August and we added CO for the free category upgrade. We booked a VS category B in the back of the ship and then upgraded to "A" category midship which was the cabin we would have booked without CO. We are basically getting CO for free and with several tender ports on this cruise we will have priority tendering now as well as CO seating in the MDR with the extra menu items.

Just off the Volendam with CO.  They did a poor job of promoting it onboard - had to ask where the CO line was at the excursions desk and not clearly marked at the front desk.  MDR had a podium for CO, but it was sort of hidden and I had to push through others to get to it - not as good a design as on the larger ships which had great signage for it and completely separate line.  Had to ask each day for the CO extra menu item, as the white menus did not even have it listed,  Not impressed at all with how Volendam handled CO.

17 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Just off the Volendam with CO.  They did a poor job of promoting it onboard - had to ask where the CO line was at the excursions desk and not clearly marked at the front desk.  MDR had a podium for CO, but it was sort of hidden and I had to push through others to get to it - not as good a design as on the larger ships which had great signage for it and completely separate line.  Had to ask each day for the CO extra menu item, as the white menus did not even have it listed,  Not impressed at all with how Volendam handled CO.

Thanks Dave, we booked CO more for the upgrade and priority tendering and boarding, as our cruise will have 3 tender ports in Canada. We should be able to live with the other issues you mention. How was the Volendam otherwise for your cruise? We have CO for our Koingsdam cruise next month and I hope we will enjoy the CO dining room.

2 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

Thanks Dave, we booked CO more for the upgrade and priority tendering and boarding, as our cruise will have 3 tender ports in Canada. We should be able to live with the other issues you mention. How was the Volendam otherwise for your cruise? We have CO for our Koingsdam cruise next month and I hope we will enjoy the CO dining room.

You will like (IMO) the CO dining room.  Alot quieter and superior service.

Liked the Volendam - MDR was quieter than the larger ships and it was in great shape (seemed to have been recently remodeled).  

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Forgot to add - entertainment on the Volendam was pretty bad IMO.  Limited options to start with and then coupled with poor entertainers.

We don’t cruise on HAL for the entertainment as we know is pretty lame. Lol:classic_cool: