Starboard Vs. Port Side - First Balcony

I just responded to your other post. Congrats on booking! We've been on the AOS, both times in a starboard balcony. We've always had great views while in port - sometimes looking out to sea or the harbor, sometimes overlooking the dock. We've gotten great pics heading into port, great pics of sunrises and sunsets. I don't think it matters which side you are on in all honesty, you'll always have something beautiful to look at regardless.

I just saw your other post! The more I started thinking about it, it was making sense! Then made even more sense after reading your post! This is our third Voyager class, but first balcony! It's supposed to be mother/daughter, but I'm going to try to convince my boyfriend to come!

Just booked Southern Caribbean for December. This is our first balcony. Which side is better. We're booked in room 7322, which is Starboard, but I was thinking about going portside.

NO no no, on the way down you'll get the sunsets (you'll be on the west side of the ship) and on the way back, you'll get the sunrises. It will be perfect.

By the way, please don't hog the pool chairs. pass it on.:)

It's supposed to be mother/daughter, but I'm going to try to convince my boyfriend to come!

This is totally OT, but are you the mother, or the daughter? Either way, it seems like it would make the other the "odd chick out". Just go and have a fun time the way it is.

Gosh, we chicks always try to find ways to smuggle in the dudes. Don't they just belch and pass gas all the time anyway? ROFL

Anyway, I wouldn't give up one-on-one time with a mother OR a daughter for a boyfriend. The two of you go, and enjoy yourselves!! He can come along once the vows are made. :)

Tracy

LOL Tracy! I'm the daughter. My mom is totally cool with my boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years, and it wouldn't be the first trip the three of us have taken. We all get along and have a great time.

I wont be passing up the mother/daughter time if he doesn't go. It's just hard going soooo many days with out talking to him! I've even broken down before and paid the $7.95/minute!

Just booked Southern Caribbean for December. This is our first balcony. Which side is better. We're booked in room 7322, which is Starboard, but I was thinking about going portside.

Depends on whether you're left handed or right handed.

Archived