Captains Club Elite Laundry question

bikerunner

So I'm a glutton for punishment, and as much not happy with Celebrity, decided to add a b2b a 4 day cruise after my 10 day on the Silhouette in November.  Not costing me any extra days off and no charge for moving my air.  Price was just too good to not do it plus getting b2b bonus, mainly just wanted to hit Key West for good Key Lime Pie.  With that do you get the Captains Club laundry free bag (elite) still on the cruise, 4 day.  I was only planning on bringing my carry on and backpack for the 10 day and really do not want to bring my larger luggage on this.  I get the free laundry on my 10 day I know but is the free laundry available for the 4 day, would be giving them the laundry the first day.  I still think I can make it since my travel clothes are very easy to wash and dry.  Pretty much anything I buy in clothes now is directed to ease of cleaning and maintaining for travel. 

Also not super clear but my travel mate is not elite, I know she will not get the free laundry but is she able to partake in the 5-7 cocktail hour at various bars for drinks.  We have drink package on 10 day so not a concern, 4 day is only a room only.  I know she can go to the various events, CC cocktail hour, breakfast etc.  

Laundry in by 9 am is sometimes returned the afternoon of the next day, but could be 2 days.   Since you don’t board until after 9 am your laundry would go out on Day 2 and could be returned late afternoon of day 3 or maybe day 4. 

5 hours ago, bikerunner said:

So I'm a glutton for punishment, and as much not happy with Celebrity, decided to add a b2b a 4 day cruise after my 10 day on the Silhouette in November.  Not costing me any extra days off and no charge for moving my air.  Price was just too good to not do it plus getting b2b bonus, mainly just wanted to hit Key West for good Key Lime Pie.  With that do you get the Captains Club laundry free bag (elite) still on the cruise, 4 day.  I was only planning on bringing my carry on and backpack for the 10 day and really do not want to bring my larger luggage on this.  I get the free laundry on my 10 day I know but is the free laundry available for the 4 day, would be giving them the laundry the first day.  I still think I can make it since my travel clothes are very easy to wash and dry.  Pretty much anything I buy in clothes now is directed to ease of cleaning and maintaining for travel. 

Also not super clear but my travel mate is not elite, I know she will not get the free laundry but is she able to partake in the 5-7 cocktail hour at various bars for drinks.  We have drink package on 10 day so not a concern, 4 day is only a room only.  I know she can go to the various events, CC cocktail hour, breakfast etc.  

room mate only get to attend events with you when a specific closed venue,, the breakfast,, Captains club cocktail event. but no to happy hour drinks. They are attached to your room card

19 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

room mate only get to attend events with you when a specific closed venue,, the breakfast,, Captains club cocktail event. but no to happy hour drinks. They are attached to your room card

Thats what I kind of thought thanks for the reply