MSC Website Issues? New MSC Cruiser here..

Toddcan

I used to think Royal Caribbean was bad (it's much better lately), but then I happened upon MSC website.... sheesh.  Always getting errors.  I booked my first cruise, and it accepted my booking number, linking it to my account, but I simply cannot see it - keeps telling me to re-link the booking number - only to be told that this booking number is already linked - yet nothing comes up

Oh boy.   

I just wanna book excursions and dining... 

Is this an MSC norm?

I haven't been able to see my Plan My Cruise screen at all today. This is a new problem, as I was able to do it just fine before today. So maybe a temporary outage?

When I log in, I get the following message:

image.png.91fe3506d4f9fd13a5da6147e56250f8.png

If I close that pop-up, I can navigate to my Cruise Details and those all look correct for my next cruise, but I don't have any way of accessing any of my other future cruises right now, since I can't pick them from the Plan My Cruise page.

Edited by JamieLogical

4 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

I was able to get to the Plan My Cruise page by logging in with a Google Chrome incognito window, so I am thinking this is a caching issue. Will try to clear my cache and report back.

I had to clear cache AND delete my MSC cookie to get the site to load properly in a normal browser window.

58 minutes ago, Saving Up To Be Eccentric said:

I still can't; I get an error 500. Ah, well, I get to not worry about it for a while, I think.

I've been seeing 'error 500' for a day or so now, when I try to access my booking. 

Although, last night I looked at general excursions through the destinations page. After clicking on one, it allowed me to log in, see my upcoming cruise and book the excursion. 

On another platform a lot of people were reporting issues accessing their booking. And it doesn't appear to be a problem with specific countries websites either, it was a varied number of people using a lot of different ones. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

Although, last night I looked at general excursions through the destinations page. After clicking on one, it allowed me to log in, see my upcoming cruise and book the excursion. 

Thank you for the suggestion!! Clicked the log in link on the excursions page and it logged me in to the account.

• Like 1