Can I bring my teens in the Latitudes check in line with me ?

sebas030

Years ago in NYC on the cruise we 'graduated' to Platinum we took our adult 'kids' on a Xmas cruise to the Bahamas on Gem.  As soon as the girl looked at our's & the kid's tickets we were whisked right to the front of the line & to our own check-in desk!  They even put us into the Suites waiting room to wait with those pax waiting to board!  My eldest, who remembered a cruise on Celebrity 10 years earlier & the long wait in line, remarked, 'I now see now why you two like cruising so much with NCL!!' 

So, yes, you can get in the Priority check-in line with non-Priority status members...

Have a great cruise!!

• Like 1

A year or two ago, DD was Gold and we were Platinum.  I asked the nice agent and she said "sure, she can just stay with you."  I shared that here on the forum and was promptly chastised for cheating and putting the agent in a tough spot.  Tough spot? No.  Tough CC crowd?  Sometimes. 🤣

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, phantomII said:

So can my friends go in the priority line with me? 2 other couples are cruising with us, do they have to go to regular line while I leave them and go Platinum line?

They're not your children, and you're not in the same cabin, so it's not quite the same as bringing your teens with you.  You may leave the Platinum line and go with them to the regular line if you want to stay together, but yes, they should go to the regular line.  You earned the platinum perk, you may use it or choose not to.

Last year we (both Platinum Plus) cruised with our DS (Gold, and hadn't cruised in a decade) and his GF (first time NCL) and we took them with us to the Plat Priority Line & we all checked in together.

Family ...

P.S. the Priority line was almost empty whereas the regular lines were long.

Edited by bluesea777
  • Like 1