Odyssey of the seas Fort Lauderdale parking

Bobb1728

yes ... DON'T

parking in PE is a nightmare ......

on our ODY' cruise last Nov when near by lots were full I asked a parking/traffic person where to go and got a shrug .....

strongly suggest an alternate plan . . . 

43 minutes ago, bajathree said:

I have always parked at PE no problems.....and been on over 50 cruises out of there. Maybe people who say they have had problems arrive late in the day???

If I remember correctly @Capt_BJ was sailing Thanksgiving week which is obviously a very popular week.  His is the only comment I remember about parking problems.  We've sailed out of PE about a dozen times with absolutely no parking issues.  We do try to arrive around 11 am after the passengers on the previous cruises have disembarked and before many of the new passengers have arrived. 

• Like 1

We prefer to go the night before so we can relax.  We usually find a hotel that will allow you to leave your car parked there for free during the duration of your cruise.  The price of the hotel  is usually close to the cost of parking  for a week to  ten days.

On 10/20/2023 at 11:12 AM, larka said:

We prefer to go the night before so we can relax.  We usually find a hotel that will allow you to leave your car parked there for free during the duration of your cruise.  The price of the hotel  is usually close to the cost of parking  for a week to  ten days.

larka, can you mention please the names of a few hotels who do this? Tried to google search and I looked at 2 that said they definitely don't do that. Anyone got a suggestion?

The last 5 or 6 pages of the Port Everglades Cruise Guide (just updated for the new season) includes advertising for hotels with cruise packages (including parking).

https://www.calameo.com/read/004673538e0c61586eefa

Welcome to cruise critic!

Edited by capriccio