Lumberjack Show - Crab Feast - Ketchikan ?

GreenValleyDogWalker

Starting to look at shore excursions for our June 2024 trip - Celebrity Edge - Have enjoyed the Crab Feast several times before, and want to go again this time,

Also , have always wanted to see the Lumberjack show

Has anyone booked the combination of these two things through a non-ship excursion provider ?  Would you recommend ? Seems like there are several operators offering various versions 

Has anyone gone to the Lumberjack Show in Ketchikan - would you recommend for four Seniors ?

THANKS 

24 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

We are seniors and when we took our grandkids to the lumberjack show both they and us enjoyed the show.  It is totally hokey and I am sure that the competition is also fake but it was still fun to watch.  

DON

How did you book the show ? - Directly from their web-site, or via a ship's shore excursion ? or via a "private" company ?  Thanks 

We booked the crab feast directly with George Inlet Lodge a few years ago. They picked us up in town by the large statue on the docks. I see this past summer they offered a combo with the Lumberjack show. It was 159$. It may be more next year. The crab feast alone was $85.

3 hours ago, donaldsc said:

We are seniors and when we took our grandkids to the lumberjack show both they and us enjoyed the show.  It is totally hokey and I am sure that the competition is also fake but it was still fun to watch.  

DON

We booked lumberjack show via princess last may. It was $39.95 so think same price as private. But just easier than lining up to book. Not sure where you will be docked but we were docked within walking distance. It was a lot of fun, I’m sure no real competition but we enjoyed it. These guys definitely displayed great athleticism! The kids will love it.