Go or cancel from Rome??

colesc15

On 10/20/2023 at 2:30 AM, colesc15 said:

Curious for opinions. We fly out to Rome in a few days to board Odyssey for its transatlantic back to Florida. With all the crazy going on and things seemingly escalating every day in the middle east, would you still go? As of right now, we're planning on going but just being a little more cautious. 

I'm absolutely going. I don't believe in worrying about things that are 1,400 miles away. I travel in Maine when there are nutty things going on in Florida or Missouri, for instance. We've just done an amazing cruise around Greece, I felt no need to take any special precautions other than the usual caution against pick pockets. 

• Like 3

On 10/19/2023 at 7:30 PM, colesc15 said:

Curious for opinions. We fly out to Rome in a few days to board Odyssey for its transatlantic back to Florida. With all the crazy going on and things seemingly escalating every day in the middle east, would you still go? As of right now, we're planning on going but just being a little more cautious. 

Don’t go!  You sound like you’ll be anxious.  Send me your tickets, I’ll send you pictures! 🙂

• Haha 2