Royal Caribbean Ads - does anyone get the full discount?

I'm wondering if anybody sees the 35% off in their planner. Mine is only offering 20% off. I never seem to get the full advertised discount and I'm curious if it's because of the ship and sailing I'm on or RCL never gives the full discount to anyone. Considering we can't see what other sailings get offered we have no way of knowing who really gets these discounts.

Jaime's deal.png

Thanks to the boards I now see that lunch is 35% off (I'm going on Symphony in January). Dinner is only 20% off. But I'm happy to snag lunch at Jamie's at under $40 per couple. Especially since we have 4 sea days (that's a lot of El Loco Fresh 😉). Even with the smaller menu, I'm sure we'll still love it.

19 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

You’re comparing lunch vs dinner.

Although it’s the same menu IIRC.

The only difference I see is lunch does not have the lamb chops or the short ribs (both were really good in January). I still see plenty of good stuff for lunch and at $40 versus $100 it's a great deal.

Jamie's Lunch.png

As an aside and a plug for Jamie's, my wife can't eat garlic, onions, or gluten (yeah, try eating Italian). We told the head waiter at Jamie's on day one of the cruise. When we went for dinner a few nights later he remembered us and brought one of the chefs out to go over what they could and could not cook that would meet my wife's needs. They were amazing!