Silhouette’s Pizza?

Miss Studio

Head to the Oceanview Cafe for lunch, afternoon snack/tea time and dinner and remember pasta bar and pizza is served there from noon until 1:am. 

they are putting out assorted topping pizzas as fast as passengers can grab a slice or two.  

we’re on the ship as I type and as a very fussy pizza lover I don’t have any problem with the pizza. Loved one served yesterday topped with cherry tomato slices and fresh basil greens and lightly touched with a balsamic. Always plain cheese and pepperoni then a specialty or two or assorted veggie variety

Darcy

Edited by WatchHill
  • Like 1

My husband is a pizza aficionado and he is never too impressed with the pizza in the buffet. He does, however like the pizza in Tuscan Grille which can be ordered as a side. 

You can also get pizza in the Lawn Club Grill and it’s good. 

Edited by mrgabriel

2 hours ago, Miss Studio said:

Soon I’ll be boarding my first Celebrity ship, the Silhouette.  How’s the pizza?  What about pizza availability?  Is there a pizza restaurant?  Where we be able to get our pizza fix?! (Lol)

If you like frozen pizza from your local supermarket, you will be fine at the Oceanview.  The pizza does not have a rich sauce and is plain tasting.  It Is better at the Lawn Club.

Many times my wife and I have gone to grab pizza in Oceanview and had them make one special for us.  You just choose from the ingredients they have and they'll make it quick and hot and fresh for you.  Since it's right next to the "create your own" pasta station there are normally a lot of toppings to choose from.  That pizza is always great!!

• 2 weeks later...