Last day breakfast (disembark) Blu & Room service (Eclipse)

zitsky

I know you want to get off early.  Is Blu open early the last day?  Is there room service breakfast?  Spa cafe?  I don’t recall the schedule.

My notes say we have an airport transfer at 9am and Blu normally opens at 8am.  I think.  I can’t see all days in the planner.

No room service on the last day, and yes Blu is open.   It opens earlier than 8 on the last day.   I think at 6 or 6:30.   They want you ready to leave the ship by 8.   Many take their carry ons  to the restaurant because of the elevator service.   It isn’t easy getting an elevator down, then back  to your cabin and then back down.  If capable take the stairs.  But it may be difficult going down with your carry on. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I know you want to get off early.  Is Blu open early the last day?  Is there room service breakfast?  Spa cafe?  I don’t recall the schedule.

My notes say we have an airport transfer at 9am and Blu normally opens at 8am.  I think.  I can’t see all days in the planner.

For our Disembarkation in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow blue is open from 630 to 8 am.  

no spa cafe. No room service.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1