Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

A couple of notes the navigation presentation, galley tour, going back stage and on stage…not things I have ever gotten to do on Carnival…apart from the chefs table galley tour…and if they did have those things I would expect them to be more on journey cruises. Not run of the mill western cab cruises.

Hey @Saint Greg Carnival Behind the Fun Tour visits all those places; Sept on Venezia, we went to 2 gallies. Our tour ended backstage in the theater during rehearsal. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Hey @Saint Greg Carnival Behind the Fun Tour visits all those places; Sept on Venezia, we went to 2 gallies. Our tour ended backstage in the theater during rehearsal. 

I thought that was possible. Of course limited spots and it costs $. These were free to everyone.

• Like 8

Just now, Haljo1935 said:

OMG that looks good enough to bathe in! Please tell me it tasted at least half that good.

The chocolate was pretty hard and they gave you a fork and spoon. I just tried a little of the cake and ice cream. It’s very rich 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

One thing I want to point out. The piazza elevators. In Carnival terms think of this as the glass elevators. Two glass elevators. Then the other group of four regular elevators. Well this is like each glass elevator has its own independent button. Then the other group all go together. So if you want your best chance of getting an elevator, you have to hit three buttons.

I’ve met more than one couple who hit all the buttons and one of them stands on one side, the other stands on the other side.

IMG_7948.thumb.jpeg.02516f448fe42af72f16b9f5760f8f75.jpeg

IMG_7949.thumb.jpeg.0550ce869a5eaf258455941053ee328c.jpeg

IMG_7950.thumb.jpeg.a324de6b33756419b3b5d6d1db136dc4.jpeg

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

One thing I want to point out. The piazza elevators. In Carnival terms think of this as the glass elevators. Two glass elevators. Then the other group of four regular elevators. Well this is like each glass elevator has its own independent button. Then the other group all go together. So if you want your best chance of getting an elevator, you have to hit three buttons.

I’ve met more than one couple who hit all the buttons and one of them stands on one side, the other stands on the other side.

IMG_7948.thumb.jpeg.02516f448fe42af72f16b9f5760f8f75.jpeg

IMG_7949.thumb.jpeg.0550ce869a5eaf258455941053ee328c.jpeg

IMG_7950.thumb.jpeg.a324de6b33756419b3b5d6d1db136dc4.jpeg

Ah yes - the elevator shuffle

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I needed to run up to the room because my suitcase has to be out by 10pm and it’s 5 till.

I got it out there by 9:58 but i’m a little nervous because it’s the only one in the hall.

Another color/number combo. I don’t get it. 

IMG_7951.thumb.jpeg.1522c8db0c1ffd0beb30bdfc9a1fc89a.jpeg

This ticks me off. It clearly says have your bags in the hall by 10. I had mine out there at 9:58. It’s still there at 11:15. Now I have to decide do I risk leaving it out there all night or just bring it in my room and carry off.

IMG_7959.jpeg

• Like 5

They never did take off that charge. It comes out the same because they gave me the free one today. I suspect the problem is because he went back to the day that they had me eating there twice and took one of those off. I think he needed to take off the time they charged me.

That leaves me leaving $155 on the table. According to Guest Services I had $150 refundable OBC and I should get that back in a check in a few weeks. We’ll see. 

IMG_7960.thumb.jpeg.ace446198ea9532d479c7a5fbc8fc174.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 10