Voom internet pre-cruise purchase

gizbug

2 minutes ago, TheMiz said:

Right now its 25% off not sure what it would be once you are on the ship.

I am not sure how long the 25% off will last , I have in the past gotten 40% and 30% off.

I might have to pull the trigger on this , if it goes lower I can cancel and rebook it.

What price are they showing 25% off of? Usually there is a crossed out regular price and then the discounted price. Also, depending on your C&A level, keep in mind you will lose your free days if you by ahead of time so do the math and see if you pay less ahead of time with the discount vs. buying on board.

When I was on Odyssey last month I came out ahead buying on board. I didn't buy until after midnight the second day then used my two C&A days and bought the rest of the days.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

What price are they showing 25% off of? Usually there is a crossed out regular price and then the discounted price. Also, depending on your C&A level, keep in mind you will lose your free days if you by ahead of time so do the math and see if you pay less ahead of time with the discount vs. buying on board.

When I was on Odyssey last month I came out ahead buying on board. I didn't buy until after midnight the second day then used my two C&A days and bought the rest of the days.

When I posted I thought I was on the Odyssey TA thread for  my  April cruise of this year. I am a D+

Voom Price.png

Edited by TheMiz

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 4:28 PM, TheMiz said:

Right now its 25% off not sure what it would be once you are on the ship.

I am not sure how long the 25% off will last , I have in the past gotten 40% and 30% off.

I might have to pull the trigger on this , if it goes lower I can cancel and rebook it.

The 25% off is an arbitrary number. They keep raising and lowering the listed on-board price. Do not pay attention to any advertised sale. When you see a price that you are comfortable paying, buy it. And as you said, monitor the price after that and cancel/rebook if it goes down.

• 2 weeks later...

The pricing for Wonder in 2025 just populated to the planner, and I was able to buy 1 person, 2 devices for $251.93, $17.99 per day each, for a 7 night in Jan 2025.  I figured it may not go lower, so grabbed it for now.  

On 11/8/2023 at 4:08 PM, LeeW said:

Just remember that a single device means one device at a time.  Unless you are both on at the same time you may be able to buy just a one-device package and share the login.

Just want to confirm...if there are three of us but we don't plan to use internet that much, as long as one of us are only logged on at a time, we can share a one-device package (and we each can use our own phones - we don't have the share the same device)?

40 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

Just want to confirm...if there are three of us but we don't plan to use internet that much, as long as one of us are only logged on at a time, we can share a one-device package (and we each can use our own phones - we don't have the share the same device)?

Correct.

• Like 1