Independence - Sep 2024 - should have booked

I just looked and I was going to book a suite but just never got around to it now there are no suites left for the sailing I want.  I have never sailed on RC so don't know how things usually go... so is there a good likely hood or at least half a chance that one will become available by then?  I will keep checking daily but want to know if I should just give up and look for something else.

7 hours ago, cruiseat50 said:

I have never sailed on RC so don't know how things usually go... so is there a good likely hood or at least half a chance that one will become available by then? 

Availability varies - keep looking. Closer to sailing, less likely something will become available and if it does the prices will be high.

7 hours ago, Coralc said:

You might inquire with a travel agent to see if they might have suites available or look for you. 

If they aren't shown on the website then Travel agents will not have any available.  Suites cannot be held in group space like balconies and below.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I see every cruise date in Sept open for Suites on Independence except Sept2.  Weird that it is all sold out.  Could be bc of Labor Day or a big group blocked off all the suites.

However on the Sept. 2 cruise there are still a couple of guarantee suites available.  you cannot choose which suite, but you are guaranteed one.

Talk to a TA or I could walk you through it.  I am not a TA.