Monday November 13th, 2023 -- The Fleet Report and Daily

richwmn

8 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Good evening.  It's taken this long to catch up with the Daily.  We got home with the new motorhome around 3pm.  DH liked the way it drove, except for the higher wind that would blow it around a little at times.  I started working on getting things put away in the kitchen.  This motorhome is 3 feet 6 inches shorter, and I think most of the lost length is in the kitchen.  I know the drawers are a lot narrower, and I've done some  creative arranging and hopefully will get it done tomorrow morning.  I just hope I remember where I put things.  I think the rest of the interior will be easier. 

Welcome back, RNB.  I hope ypu enjoyed your time away.

Susan, I don't envy you your weekend, but I'm glad you and others are willing to do the hard work of rescuing animals from hoarders.  I wish our laws were stronger when dealing with animal abuse.  It is sad so many cats were beyond saving.  Our animals give us so much and ask for so little, it shouldn't be difficult to treat them well.  

Vanessa, I hope the neurosurgery PA can help you find some relief before your appointments.

Annie, I'm happy you enjoyed Rome and part of your cruise.  I'm very sorry you had such a life threatening illness that could have been prevented if those who were sick had thought of others and done the right thing.  I hope you feel better soon and recover quickly.  Oh my on Chuck's @catmando wake up call from Tazi.

Sandi, you were correct.  Pupusas are from El Salvador.  I don't know where I came up with Ecuador.  Can I plead too little sleep, very early this morning and no caffeine?

I'm sorry your pain is back.  I hope you get felief soon.

Mayureen, soon this move will be history, and you can take your time getting settled.  The last move where the movers packed our things, I discovered they had pscked one of the plants.  I managed to rescue it before the box was loaded on the truck.

Penny, that is great news about your appointment at the pain clinic on Thursday.  I hope they have some answers for you.  BTW, do you spell your name Penny or Pennie?

Lenda

I spell it Pennie.  My parents saved their "pennies" for me.  🙂 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1