TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

Just now, LatinaInTexas said:

Hmmmm never seen that but then again when we have cruised out of Galveston we drive in day of so haven't seen any of Galveston.

You’ve driven past it, you must have just missed it! There are actually two on each side. They’re on the bridge heading onto the island as 45 ends

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

You’ve driven past it, you must have just missed it! There are actually two on each side. They’re on the bridge heading onto the island as 45 ends

Well then me and husband both need new glasses, he doesn't remember seeing it either and we have cruised out of there 3 times🤦

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

At the last minute I noticed that someone had left this alarm set for 6am. Whew. That was a solid catch. Kudos to me. 

IMG_0085.thumb.jpeg.7c383614a71e0f735794ed749db9cf2e.jpeg

Well, better than the 3:15am alarm I left on at the Wyndham O'Hare last month. Sorry if anyone had that room. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

24 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Stolen from somebody else on the cruise. She’s here. 

image.thumb.png.c0c36d7f3ae4ec4d965dce48740a05d2.png

Must be from someone staying at the Harbor House.   I’ve been lucky enough to get a deal 1 time there.  Every other time their rate was ridiculous.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

Must be from someone staying at the Harbor House.   I’ve been lucky enough to get a deal 1 time there.  Every other time their rate was ridiculous.

my favorite hotel on the island! Was lucky enough to stay there twice (you’re right, prices have gotten stupid), and you can’t beat it. 

I actually stayed there the night before Carnival Breeze’s very first cruise back from shutdown. She was sitting right there all night just right outside my window, it was so exciting. 

plus, the rooms have ceiling fans. Massive rare hotel room W. 

• Like 6

Once years ago at Caesars Palace I took a crepe up to my room at the end of the night and drunkenly devoured it. The next morning my throat was kinda hurting and I wasn’t sure why, at least until I noticed two prongs of the plastic fork missing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 33

I was gonna take an orange juice out by the pool to enjoy since it’s such a nice morning, but the whole area is locked since the pool doesn’t open til 10. Think I’m headed back to the room to rest a bit more, see if I can steal an hour or two more of sleep or if the excitement is too much to overcome. #adultchristmasmorning

• Like 5
  • Haha 10