Did HAL cancel their Platinum & Regular CPP (Cancellation Protection Plan)?

CH_ca

I used to see the Platinum and Regular CPP being offered on the Summary page when you book a cruise online. This has disappeared. When I searched on their website, any links pointing to buy their CPP shows an ERROR. Does anyone know if HAL no longer offers such insurance?

No, they just made it harder to find! 

Log into your booking. Under "Flights and Planning" (far right), choose "Cruise Protection Program". To see the amounts, Click the green bar in the right column and then click a person's name to see the Standard and Platinum prices.

• Like 1

I tried clicking the link to the "Cruise Protection Program" and clicked the drop down plan options beside person's name. No choice (Standard or Platinum) is given. When I clicked the "View Cancellation Policy" and "View Plan Details" I got routed to an ERROR page. The CPP purchase options used to be right on your Booking Summary page when you book online and can be purchased at the same time.

image.thumb.png.68ceb333c1970cfd7f6a2152033c9127.png

4 hours ago, CH_ca said:

No it's a new booking for 2024. It's ok I don't have to buy it. I'm just curious why the buying option can be found any more.

Did you make a non-refundable deposit? I'm pretty sure that is why I can't see it either for my 2024 cruise. I called HAL and wad told I was into the penalty period even though final payment isn't due until December. But the rep would not tell me anymore.