Flights by Celebrity

read2learn

5 hours ago, zgscl said:

Agency bookings can absolutely use flights by celebrity. If you have trouble you may need your agent to log in and do it on their end. You can try calling but my guess is they won’t talk to you. 

I am assuming the booking is not too far out? I believe 330 or so days is the cutoff so if it’s a late 2024 or 2025 booking you would have to wait until it gets closer. 

For the most part 330-331 days for the biggest airlines, I am just pointing out there are some airlines that vary

image.thumb.png.ac55424b26b806d3ba7dcca779f9030a.png

• Like 1

I use a TA all the time.  I have no problems booking Flights By Celebrity either online or by calling them.  I don't do it often but I have recently for 2 trips to Europe next year as the pricing was way better on the TA and I wanted to take advantage of the pay later option on the other one.

• Like 1

We only use a TA and never had any problems booking FBC air ourselves on the Celebrity website. We used FBC for our PE flights to Australia in January and saved over $2000pp vs booking direct with American Airlines. Today I was able to upgrade the LAX to Syd leg from PE to Business Class for $1200pp. The Upgrade was handled on the AA website and part of a Black Friday deal.

• Like 1