Princess excursion discount?

kluv2cruz

I thought in the past I’d get an email offering say 10% or 20% discount on shore excursion bookings. Is this still offered? I’m elite so know I get the 10% back as OBC when on the ship, but wondering if I’m wasting time waiting for an email deal?

My opinion is that there is no extra shore excursion discount out there just beyond the horizon.  I recall Princess having a sale maybe 6 or 7 years ago in which there was 10% off shore excursions, but that sale has never returned since, so it feels like a long shot to see it again in the foreseeable future (although I would love to be wrong).

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

My opinion is that there is no extra shore excursion discount out there just beyond the horizon.  I recall Princess having a sale maybe 6 or 7 years ago in which there was 10% off shore excursions, but that sale has never returned since, so it feels like a long shot to see it again in the foreseeable future (although I would love to be wrong).

I just have a memory of getting an email with a discount code or something… guess I should just buy while it’s still available. Thanks.