Secure, Long Term Parking (50+ days) - Near Fort Lauderdale or Miami

Graycruise

Define "reasonable". The prices are what they are...are they reasonable to you? Many will tell you cheaper doesn't make them reliable and safe.

I would look around the board. There are many discussions on parking. There is always airport parking. Check with a shortlist of 2 or 3 to see if they will give you a "monthly rate", or something similar.

I am no expert about the area, (but have done some longterm parking at my home airport, SFO)but I would think the port parking garages would be the safest, followed by the airport.

This is the first time I haver ever seen this type of request. You are most likely going to want to find a lot that you can pay monthly to park in. There are tons of garages around Miami and Lauderdale that do this. Say $150-$200 per month. Another thing to keep in mind is that you would want to tell the garage the car won't be moving for 50-days as a car sitting there may be subject to getting towed. 

We have done 30 day cruises  a few years back & used  an airport hotel  (Embassy suites Miami) they let people park  for extended  time  without staying  there pre or post cruise

You might try some  hotels  near the airport with secure parking

Next option would be fly

Porter air now flies to Florida  at reasonable (to me) prices

24 minutes ago, Graycruise said:

Agreed, flying or 2X1 way rentals would be cheaper - but we winter in Florida, so we need a vehicle.  Don't want to get back to Lauderdale then fly home to turn around and drive back to Florida!  I know, first world problems!

I am thinking that you must be able to park at your Florida property for as long as you need.  Many snowbirds actually leave a car in Florida 12 months a year.  So it sounds like you need a way to get from your Florida location to PE or POM.  Or have I missed something obvious?